Frequently Asked Questions
What are the services offered by TutorsInUSA?
TutorsInUSA offer online one to one tutoring for Math, Science, and English for children in grade 4 to grade 12.
What is the process followed by TutorsInUSA?
Once a prospective use contacts us, we will get in touch to schedule the first lesson. During the first lesson we will do an evaluation of the student. Also, the tutor along with the student and parent will set a 3-month goal. We will also discuss some timing for future sessions if the customer decides to sign up. After the first session, if the student and/or parent want to proceed, we send the first invoice. We will also send a survey to get your feedback. After the invoice is paid, we schedule the sessions. At the end of 3 months, we do the evaluation to determine the progress made. After the evaluation we set new goals for the next 3 months.
Is online tutoring safe?
Online tutoring allows the students to engage in learning from the safety of home. Online tutoring is very safe when you use vendors such as us. We perform background check on all the tutors. We spot check the session to ensure quality and safety.
How can someone using our platform ensure the audio/video quality of session?
• Check that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox.
• Ensure you have an internet speed of at least 5Mb/s download, and at least 3Mb/s upload.
• Place the light source in front of you. This will avoid back-lighting and ensure that the webcam gives you proper exposure.
• Have a headset; it reduces echo and ensures that audio is clear.
• Have a graphics tablet; it allows the user to better write on the online board.
• Try being as close to the router as possible – or, if possible, use a computer with a wired network connection.